Your Loved One Deserves Peace of Mind
Our Memory Care lifestyle is designed to address these issues, providing a life of tranquility and quiet comfort for your loved one. Start a new chapter in your loved one’s life, and contact us today to schedule a tour.
What Is Memory Care?
We want to ensure the transition to our community is seamless for your loved one. Before moving in, we will take a detailed look at the care your loved one needs to customize their lifestyle plan.
By addressing your loved one’s specific needs, we will help maintain their quality of life. Our team is trained on the latest care techniques through our Enriching Connections program, giving us the power to do the right thing for your loved one.
We will determine your loved one’s level of care during our initial meeting and take stock of everything they need to live comfortably, including:
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Moving around
- Medication management
Our Enriching Connections program provides our staff with the comprehensive training they need to help your loved one achieve comfort and stability in their life. By building meaningful connections, your loved one will feel safe and secure in their new home.
Our program focuses on several key factors to ensure success, including:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements so that our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture to maintain our high standards of care.
- They have Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other cognitive deficiencies.
- They need more professional caregiving services.
- They are not able to live at home safely anymore.
- They struggle with stress or anxiety while living alone.
- They have a history of injuries, or if they are known to wander.
Services & Amenities at The Legacy of Delano
Your loved one has access to every service and amenity our community proudly offers in our Memory Care program.
- Access to housekeeping and laundry services
- Individualized wellness programs
- Optional chef-prepared meal programs
- Social, recreational, spiritual, and educational opportunities
- Regular physician visits
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Group activities
- Community and socializing rooms
- Computers with internet access
- Bistro/pub room to socialize and play games
- Private dining if you wish to entertain friends and family
- All utilities (except telephone) including basic cable package
- Whirpool Spa
- Attached garage stalls
We have designed our apartments to accommodate every need your loved one may have. We can also customize their living experience to ensure they are safe and comfortable in their new home.
- Studio apartment with kitchenette
- Laundry services provided
- All utilities included (except cable and internet)
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Emergency response system and team
- Custom blinds
- Walk-in showers
Why Choose The Legacy of Delano?
Weekly & Monthly Community Events
Weekly & Monthly Community Events
Have something to look forward to every single day. We regularly update our calendar so each and every resident can discover something new and fun or get the time to sink back into a beloved pastime.
We support you by providing the lifestyle that suits you best. With the help of our trained caregivers, we go above and beyond to ensure you have every need provided for.
Have something to look forward to every single day. We regularly update our calendar so each and every resident can discover something new and fun or get the time to sink back into a beloved pastime.Learn More
We support you by providing the lifestyle that suits you best. With the help of our trained caregivers, we go above and beyond to ensure you have every need provided for.Learn More
Get help from a team dedicated to serving you. We train our staff members to ensure they are the best in the industry, and they are here for you.Learn More
Where to Find Us
We are conveniently located one block North of Highway 12 behind Coborn’s.
Our Address1350 St. Peter Avenue E
Delano, MN 55328