Endlessly Explore Life
Find freedom and comfort in your life. With our Independent Living Plus lifestyle, you’re free to choose what you do in your day-to-day without having to worry about life’s little struggles like shopping for groceries.
Unlock the potential of your life. Please, contact us today to schedule a tour.
What Is Independent Living Plus?
If you’re looking for a lifestyle that caters to your freedom while providing support for tasks like heavy lifting or light cleaning, then Independent Living Plus is right for you.
We offer “Aging in place” which means that with Independent plus you can move into the apartment of your choice and stay in your same apartment as your needs change, we bring the care to you, you don’t have to move around the building as you need more care.
It’s your life, and you’re free to live it the way you want. We’ll be here if you need anything.
- You struggle with heavy lifting or grocery shopping.
- You want to be part of a community.
- You want to focus on things that make you happy.
- You crave more convenience in your day-to-day life.
- You want to “age in place” and not have to move if your needs change.
Services & Amenities at All Saints Living
Each resident in Independent Living Plus is free to enjoy our full list of services and amenities. If you have any questions or concerns about the services we provide, please contact us today.
- Access to housekeeping and laundry services
- Health and wellness programs
- Social, recreational, spiritual, and educational opportunities
- Access to regular physician visits
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Group activities
- Community and socializing rooms
- Private dining if you wish to entertain friends and family
- Whirpool Spa
- And more
Our apartments are designed with comfort in mind. Each Independent Living Plus resident will have access to our full range of apartment amenities. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a tour.
- 1 or 2-bedroom apartments available
- Fully functional kitchen with stove, range, and refrigerator
- All utilities included (except internet)
- Basic cable access
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Controlled access entry systems
- Emergency response system and team
- Custom blinds
- Walk-in showers
Why Choose The Legacy of Delano?
Weekly & Monthly Community Events
Weekly & Monthly Community Events
Have something to look forward to every single day. We regularly update our calendar so each and every resident can discover something new and fun or get the time to sink back into a beloved pastime.
We support you by providing the lifestyle that suits you best. With the help of our trained caregivers, we go above and beyond to ensure you have every need provided for.
Have something to look forward to every single day. We regularly update our calendar so each and every resident can discover something new and fun or get the time to sink back into a beloved pastime.Learn More
We support you by providing the lifestyle that suits you best. With the help of our trained caregivers, we go above and beyond to ensure you have every need provided for.Learn More
Get help from a team dedicated to serving you. We train our staff members to ensure they are the best in the industry, and they are here for you.Learn More
Where to Find Us
We are conveniently located one block North of Highway 12 behind Coborn’s.
- Executive Director:
Our Address1350 St. Peter Avenue E
Delano, MN 55328