Check us Out on Facebook
The Legacy of Delano is looking for energetic and dedicated Home Health Aides! There are Full-Time and Part-Time Home Health Aide position openings. We have a $1 PM shift differential and a $2 overnight shift differential. Please apply online or visit our employment website at www.twsl.com and search Delano, MN under the employment tab. We are excited for you to join our team! New wage scale implemented. …
Legacy of Delano is looking for a outgoing & compassionate Registered Nurse. General tasks: responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of nursing care and services
provided to tenants and shares responsibility for daily clinical operations.
Essential Job Functions
• Oversee the nursing staff for the provision of quality and appropriate resident / patient
care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
• Schedule and/or perform rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and
appropriateness of nursing care.
• Maintain administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability for the proper
charting and documentation of care, medications, and treatments.
• Assist with hiring nursing staff, oversees the provision of orientation and training, and
retains qualified staff to carry out nursing / home care programs and services.
• Review employee performance and conducts periodic performance appraisals in a
• Assist with developing and implementing the written staffing plan and nursing schedule
that reflects the needs of the resident and patient population.
• Collaborate with the Executive Director and Director of Health Services to build
relationships with internal and external prospects, customers, families, and care
• Review and adhere to departmental budget.
• Evaluate current and potential tenants and clients to determine and maintain facility’s
ability to provide the appropriate level of care.
• Manage clinical aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
• Participate in daily Interdisciplinary meetings and other community meetings including
Safety Committee and Quality Improvement.
• Assist with the oversight of the Resident Assessment process for accuracy and attends
care planning conferences periodically to determine compliance with care planning
• Participate in the collection, review, and analysis of clinical outcome data and
determines trends. Brings identified concerns to the Quality Improvement committee for
development of appropriate plans of action.
• Must be adaptable, flexible to changes, and able to prioritize and organize work
efficiently to accomplish workload within time allotted.
• Maintain a positive attitude in relation to customer service program.
• Comply with established safety rules and regulations.
• Promptly reports accidents, incidents, and unsafe and hazardous conditions/equipment
• Understand, comply with, and promote all rules regarding resident’s rights.
• Abide by the facility’s policies, procedures and practices.
• Participate in and support Quality efforts throughout the facility.
Assistant Director of Health Services ALF – March 2019
• Attend meetings and mandatory in-services.
• Knowledge and adherence to safety/disaster preparedness plan.
• All other duties as needed.
Code of Conduct
Must adhere to Company’s Code of Conduct policy including documentation and reporting
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Valid state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
• Minimum of two years management or supervisory experience in long-term or acute care
• Restorative or geriatric nursing experience is preferred.
• Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with residents,
resident’s families and employees.
• Must possess proficient computer skills, including email use.
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
• Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if
required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background
investigation, and reference inquiry.
• Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law. …
The Legacy of Delano is looking for an energetic and dedicated dietary aide. We are currently hiring for part-time morning and evening dietary aide positions. It is great evening hours for those of you in high school looking for an after school job! Please call for more details or visit our employment website. …
The Legacy of Delano is looking for an energetic and dedicated cook. We are currently hiring part-time AM and PM cook position. Please call for more details or visit our employment website.